Alaska Salmon & Halibut Inclusive Fishing Trips
Choices of Inclusive Salmon and Halibut Fishing Packages
- 2 Fishing Days with 3 Nights of Lodging - $1983 *
5.5% cash discounted rate ~ $1880 *.
- 3 Fishing Days with 4 Nights of Lodging - $2685 *
5.5% cash discounted rate ~ $2545 *.
- 4 Fishing Days with 5 Nights of Lodging - $3375 *
5.5% cash discounted rate ~ $3200 *.
- 5 Fishing Days with 6 Nights of Lodging - $4045 *
5.5% cash discounted rate ~ $3835 *.
2016 Price List of Inclusive Packages
* Prices do not include Sitka Sales Tax, or Sitka Bed Tax, nor Sitka Fish Box Tax of 10.00 per box. View the Fish Box Tax
Do you wish to limit the number of anglers on ‘your boat’ to 3 or less? It’s not cost prohibitive. Feel free to call for details.
Reel Affair Charters All Inclusive Alaska Fishing Packages Also Include:
- CUSTOM SEAFOOD PROCESSING -
We operate our own processing facility and we'll process your seafood to client specifications, we do not use a
Your options for processing will include: Fillets, Steaks, Butterfly Fillets,
in the "Round" and Whole Side Fillets. Each and every day you may
change your mind, meaning if you do steaks one day you may choose
fillets the next and so on. Variety is a great thing!
Your 'Catch' is done in portions for 2 unless otherwise requested, packed & vacuum sealed in a 4 mil pouch. Each package is labeled for easy identification & frozen at -25 to -29 and is included. Boxes are included as well. Your parties 'Catch' is kept separate from other parties 'Catch' meaning you get your fish & the fish you caught!! (This is a really nice thing)
- SMOKED FISH - The cost of smoking your fish is not
- PACKAGING FOR TRANSPORT - We do everything that is needed to properly box your catch for either shipping via an alternate carrier or taking your fish as check in baggage. Taking your seafood as check in baggage is the most economical.
Depending on temperatures, distance & travel time we often use added insulation needed to maintain your seafood in a frozen state until you arrive home with it. Proper packaging by our facility will allow you 30 to 35 hours of travel time from my freezer to your freezer. The Insulation is all reusable and inexpensive insurance. The cost for this added measure is minimal and not included in any package. We do maintain full inventories of all items which are needed that are perfect for the job at hand, so please keep your coolers at home.
What Else Is Included?
- Yamaha Twin Outboards 27' Seasport Seamasters, with
plenty of room to fish on the aft deck.
- Turbo Charged Diesel Powered 30' Almar.
- Licensed U.S.C.G. captain with two deck hands so assist our fishing
clients. Their are only 4 anglers per trip.
- Fishing licenses, salmon stamp are included also.
- Reel Affair Charters provides all your needed Fishing equipment and tackle.
With top line fishing gear.
- Rain gear is also supplied, though you may want to bring your own for that custom fit. Whatever, we will have you covered. We do highly recommend you bring waterproof footwear, as our decks are washed down frequently. Non-scuff footwear is preferable.
- We have chosen the best :
Westmark Sitka Hotel
Located near Sitka harbor and the downtown area, the Sitka Westmark Hotel is known for its fine dining and comfortable rooms that reflect a historical environment and an old local culture. With 105 rooms and suites, our guests enjoy spectacular views and excellent service during your stay, enjoy the hotels wireless internet. Many of Sitka's most interesting destinations are within walking distance of the hotel, including Sitka's Russian Orthodox Church or the Community House of the Sheet'ka Kwaan Naa Kahidi.
- Ground Transportation is provided to you for airport arrivals, departures, and your daily round trips to the harbor. Remember to look for our sign Reel Affair when disembarking the plane in Sitka.
Please feel free to contact us
toll free if there is any way in which we may assist you in making this one of your most memorable fishing experiences ever.
What is not included? Your Evening Meal, Airfare, Alcohol and Gratuities
Deposit & Balance
We request a $500.00 deposit per angler. We will email you all the info. Your deposit will be due shortly after receiving your emailed package information. Your balance is due in full upon arrival in Sitka.
Our Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations received prior to January 1, 2016
Should folks need to cancel their charter for any reason the deposit is fully refundable.
- Cancellations received Jan 1, 2016 and later:
The deposit is fully refundable only when another angler confirms your dates. Otherwise the deposit is nontransferable & nonrefundable.
Daily Combination Fishing
You can anticipate fishing all species daily. Typically we'll fish the Salmon species in the morning, Halibut, Yellow Eye and Ling Cod in the afternoon.
Upon request, you can run the Inside Passage, which is bordered on both sides by the Tongass National Forest. Along the way to our crabbing and shrimping grounds, you may observe black tail deer, bald eagles, and an occasional brown bear. Nothing tastes better than sampling some of the shrimp and crab you have harvested! Upon request, portions will be prepared for your enjoyment on our run back to Sitka.
Continue to Trip Details »
Alaskan Reel Affair Charters LLC
Post Office Box 1825 Sitka, AK 99835
Phone: (907) 738-3322
Member of the Better Business Bureau